Private Equestrian Haven Hidden in Trees on 36+ Acres | 6315 Belfast RD
6315 Belfast Rd Goshen, OH, 45122 United States Get directions$540,000 $141/Sq. ft.
- Age1998 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage Attached, Oversized car garage
- Area Goshen Township
- District Goshen Local School District
- MLS# 1612920
- Listed 2 Years 2 Months 25 Days Ago
Private haven nestled in the trees on 36.335 acres. Sprawling ranch with open floor plan; Kitchen with large inviting island, granite & Stainless Steel appliances. Master suite + 3 additional bedrooms (in separate wing). Large 1st floor laundry/mudroom & finished LL. Fabulous horse barn with 7 oversized, rough cut oak stalls (w/walkout paddocks). Both tack & feed rooms. Fenced pastures + pole barn.
- Home Features Bedrooms: 4 Master Bed Feat: Bath Adjoins, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wall-to-wall Carpet Full Bathrooms: 3 Half Bathrooms: 1 Bath 1 Features: Shower, Tub, Whirlpool Tub, Double Vanity Kitchen Features: 17×15, Counter Bar, Island, Laminate Floor, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Walkout, Wood Cabinets Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Oven/Range Dining Room: 15×11, Chair Rail, Laminate Floor Family Room: 27×15, Lower Level Living/Great Rm: 22×17, Fireplace, Laminate floors Study Features: 15×12, Ww Carpet Laundry Room: 13×10 Recreation Room: 25×20 Entry (Foyer): Laminate Floor, Transom/Sidelit Basement: Bath Rough-In, Finished, Laminate Floor, Part Finished, Full Interior Features: 220 Volt, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, 9ft + Ceiling, Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, Multi Panel Doors Parking: Driveway, Off Street Garage Spaces: 2 Garage: Attached, Oversized, Side
- Acres: 36.34 Trees: Wooded-Partial Topography: Level Fenced (Wood) Pastures Buildings: Barn, Stable Outside Feature: Deck, Patio, Porch, Wooded Lot View: Woods Lot Area (Realist): 1,582,753.00 sqft
- 2 Spacious Fenced Pastures Pole Barn perfect for equipment and hay storage Horse Stable with 7 oversized stalls made of rough cut oak. All stalls feature exterior access to individual paddocks Sliding doors to the stalls with blanket racks attached Dutch doors to stalls on exterior Large overhang provides protection from sun and weather to horse in paddocks Separate Feed and Tack Rooms Concrete aisle way
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,298.36
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Goshen High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|5||Goshen Middle School||6-8||2 mi|
|NA||Marr/Cook Elementary School||PK-2||2 mi|
|8||Spaulding Elementary School||3-5||2.2 mi|
|NA||Live Oaks Cdc||10-12||2.8 mi|
|NA||St Andrew-St Elizabeth Ann Seton School||PK-8||2.9 mi|
|NA||St. Mark's Lutheran School||PK-8||3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.